HISTORY & EXPERIENCE
TBE Solutions is a Sydney-based company able to provide solutions for residential and commercial building and engineering issues.
TBE Solutions began as a small contracting business in 2007 and has been gradually expanding its client base to all of New South Wales over the past 15 years.
We manage projects and clients from Newcastle all the way to Wollongong and have handled hundreds of successful projects. The team has a combined experience of 35 years in the building, civil and structural engineering field.
Both old and new buildings can be riddled with difficulties — from common building concerns such as render cracking, concrete spalling and efflorescence, to total dilapidation. On top of providing detailed photographic reports on these and any other building issues, we can also handle Project Management, Tender Management and Heritage Restoration Reports.
We have the resources to create detailed photographic reports with accompanying recommendations for any rectifications. If the defect or fault needs further specialist investigation or testing, the appropriate professional expertise or testing methodology is noted. Our recommendations strictly follow the current Australian Standards and Tolerances Guide which means they are of a court-approved standard. TBE Solutions cover a broad range of project types and can provide you with building solutions for any of the following common issues :
- Cracking and drummy render
- Concrete Spalling
- Structural Repairs
- Brick Cracking and Deterioration
- Water Penetration
- Magnesite flooring
ANSWERS / QUESTIONS
All Your Questions About Tbe Solutions And Common Building Defects.
Yes. Our reports are extremely professional and are of a court-approved standard. We strictly follow the current Australian Guide to Standards and Tolerances (see the ABCB website through the Links page).
Any residential or commercial property. If you are not sure whether your building would qualify, or do not know what to term your structure, send us an email with a description (and preferably photos) of your property along with your query via the Contact Us page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Email us through our Contact Us page. Because each building is unique, each project is unique and requires individual attention and pricing. We at TBE Solutions pride ourselves on our cost-effective reputation, and can only give you pricing details once the situation has been fully discussed. Simply email us your details and we can then establish your needs and the subsequent charge.
When you are visiting this website (www.tbesolutions.net.au) you accept all of the terms of the following 6 disclaimers. Do not use this website if you think that any of the following disclaimers are unreasonable.
- No liability for any errors or omissions. The information on the Total Building Engineering Services Pty Ltd (TBE Solutions) website does not constitute legal, professional or commercial advice. While every care has been taken to ensure that the content is useful and accurate, TBE Solutions gives no guarantees, undertakings or warranties in this regard, and does not accept any legal liability or responsibility for the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or, for any loss or damage caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with reliance on the use of such information. Any errors or omissions brought to the attention of TBE Solutions will be corrected as soon as possible. The information in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in this website may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. TBE Solutions accepts no responsibility for keeping the information in this website up to date or any liability whatsoever for any failure to do so.
- Material on this website does not constitute legal and/or professional advice. Any views, opinions, and guidance set out in this website are provided for information purposes only, and do not purport to be legal and/or professional advice or a definitive interpretation of any law. Anyone contemplating action in respect of matters set out in this website should obtain advice from one of our suitably qualified professional advisors based on their unique requirements.
- No Warranty or Endorsement. Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade mark, trade name, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by TBE Solutions. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of TBE Solutions and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- No responsibility for other websites. When you access other external websites through a link from the TBE Solutions website, please note that TBE Solutions has no control over the content on external websites. The links to external websites are provided as a matter of convenience only, and should not be taken as an endorsement by TBE Solutions of the contents or practices of those external websites, for which TBE Solutions assumes no responsibility or liability.
- Third Party Company and Products. Any reference or mention to third party companies and/or products on the website of TBE Solutions, is for purely informational purposes only. This information does not constitute either an endorsement or a recommendation. Unless clearly stated otherwise, all third party products and/or services must be ordered directly from the vendor and all licenses and warranties take place between you and the vendor. TBE Solutions accepts no liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of any third party companies and their products and/or services.
- Licence to use this site. Material on this site, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyrighted by TBE Solutions unless otherwise copyrighted and/or owned. No material on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. All intellectual property rights in relation to this site are reserved and owned by TBE Solutions, unless otherwise reserved and owned.
Yes we do. A Thermal inspection is an inspection conducted by a qualified electrician with the latest FLIR infrared camera technology on any residential or commercial property. Recently, a thermal imaging survey has become an important part of the Commercial Premises Fire Risk assessment tool now required by many insurance companies. As well as addressing common building concerns in our defect reports, part of our team includes a qualified electrician experienced in thermography. The most important reason to have a thermal inspection done is to ensure fire safety, which reduces insurance premiums and future costs and damages. Electrical distribution systems are the third leading cause of home fires and the source of an estimated 51,000 fires each year, causing 500 deaths and $1.3 billion in property damage. In a thermal inspection we use the latest FLIR infrared camera technology to non-invasively spot ‘hot joints’ invisible to the human eye and compile a photographic report for you. There are many other benefits of thermal imaging including the fact it takes less time, money and mess than invasive procedures, and it is incredibly specific and reliable. Other things a thermographer can detect in buildings include:
- Electrical faults: discovers oxidation or overheating of high voltage switches and connections, insulator defects, high resistance or corroded connections, internal fuse damage, and internal circuit breaker faults.
- Mechanical faults: highlights any lubrication issues, misalignments, overheated motors, suspect rollers, overheated pumps and motor axles, and hot bearings.
- Pipework: identifies leakages in pipes, valves and pumps, insulation breakdowns, and pipe blockage.
- Other applications: flare detection, tank level detection, inspection of mould, pests, and rising damp, and checking the temperature distribution in asphalt pavement.
The TBE Solutions Team pride themselves on offering building advice and reports that are easy to understand and will satisfy even the most difficult executive committee. We have a first-rate force of workers, a great deal of experience and very bright hopes for the future development of the company, so contact us to solve your building issues now.